- A sour sense of consumerism and greed.
- A lack of work ethic when it comes to wrapping gifts. Tissue + bag = done.
- OCD overdrive.
- A wish, a hope, a dream.
- Overdressed, sweaty, sticky children.
- A trip to Urgent Care/Walgreens Take Care Clinic for at least one of us.
- Waking up alone with zero presents with my name under the tree because my kids are too young to buy me stuff.
- Extra Xanax.
- Disgust over the myriad ways Santa is depicted on everyday household items.
- A distant bittersweet feeling I can’t quite put my finger on. So, let’s celebrate by drinking eggs!
Man, I’m a bummer. ‘Tis the season!