- Three airports.
- Two states.
- McDonald’s fries and a LARABAR for lunch.
- Being entertained by a Corey Feldman lookalike.
- One crazed pilot intent upon getting us to 40k feet as fast as possible, leaving my stomach in his pressurized wake.
- Wishing loads of friends a Happy Thanksgiving via text.
- Arriving home to a symphony of sniffles and coughs.
- Inhaling cold turkey and mashed potatoes because I was too hungry to reheat.
- Being thankful for my health, my family, my friends, my children, modern technology, Southwest Airlines, and the sheer abundance in my life.
In honor of NaBloPoMo.